When we closed our doors in March the world was a different place. But wedding dress shopping has changed for the foreseeable future and we have to put in place measures which will protect all of us. This situation is changing daily so our in store practices will continue to be updated, but in the meantime, we ask the following. Please respect these new rules, they are there to protect you.
1. In order to reduce the numbers of people in store at any one time we ask that brides bring a maximum of two special guests and no more. You are
more than welcome to use our WIFI to Skype or Facetime absent guests in order to involve everyone, and we have a stand for this purpose. This must
also unfortunately include a no children policy. However, a delightful side effect means that you now have completely private appointments and the
boutique to yourself!
2. We ask guests to remain seated during the appointment and not browse through dresses or accessories. This is so we can monitor items requiring
3. We are strictly appointment only. We can no longer accept walk ins while another bride is in store. This also involves "just browsing" and "popping in" to
collect items, so please call ahead to book in even for those little "browse before trying on" trips!
4. We have hand sanitiser at the door and we ask that brides use it upon entry to the store (you're welcome to use your own instead).
5. From the 24th July it is law that people wear masks in shops so we ask that you adhere to this rule. We will do the same when in close proximity to
you and we can provide a mask if you don't have your own. There will be opportunities to see yourself in your dress without the mask.
6. Dresses tried on will be steamed after each appointment.
7. Seating areas and curtains will be steamed after each appointment.
8. Other surfaces will be cleaned after each appointment.
9. We would ask that payments be made by bank transfer where possible to avoid unnecessary contact with cash and card payment facilities. Where this is
not possible, the machine will be cleaned after each use.
All of these guidelines are under constant review depending on Government advice so may be changed at any time. We know this is not how you anticipated your dream dress shopping experience but until we are able to proceed differently this new normal must be commonplace for us now. But rest assured, our standards remain as high as normal, you are still number one and the process will be as wonderful as it should be!